Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Podcasts!

I'm way behind on the digital revolution here, but I've just fallen in love with podcasts! I have a very small (128MB) MP3 player that Alan was wise enough to get for me a few years ago, but I really hadn't put it to regular use until this week. Alan and I listened to the podcast for the season finale of Battlestar Galactica during the show (the best show on television - really, I'm not kidding, even if you don't like sci fi) and it was fun. And then, Knitty had an article in it on podcasts for knitters. I downloaded a few and WHOA! This is so cool! Am I the last person on earth to know about this? Probably. Anyway, now I'm working through a bunch of knitting podcasts when I have the time to listen but not knit. So fun! I'm going to need a memory card for my MP3 player, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Battlestar Galactica *is* the best show on TV! You're right! Wish we didn't have to wait until October for it to start up again.