Sunday, July 23, 2006

Home improvement day

Today was a home improvement day. I started staining the fence and ran out of stain about a third of the way through the job. A trip to the hardware store wasn't in my day though, since Alan's Dad came over to help install the laminate in Spencer's new room. That's also about a third of the way finished due to some tricky angles in the room (if I ever build a house it will be nothing but rectangles). Alan also managed to mow the lawn tonight. He got it completely finished. Yeah!

As for me, I was a grump all day. My allergies are driving me nuts again. Either that or I have another cold. I am just not a good mommy when I feel yucky. I know I need to grow up and cope, but that's hard to do when every 30 seconds I have to raid the tissue box again. Anyway, I'm hoping for an easier tomorrow.

No comments: