Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Busy day

The weather was great today, so both kids got lots of outdoor time at school. I know in my own class we were out for almost 2 hours. Evie's was as well and I think Spencer's even sat in the sun to eat lunch (too hot for me, but it didn't stop them!).

After school Spencer had to go to his Kindergarten assessment at Summit, one of our public schools. It was completely different from the one at St. Charles. Spencer was very reluctant and shy, barely talking through most of it. Evie, on the other hand, answered the few questions she was asked (her name and age and if she's like to color). We will be arranging to go observe during class some time to see what we think. They had a Bev Bos quote in the hallway, which I thought was encouraging, but then I heard a teacher yelling at her class to line up. That was not so encouraging. It was an older class, but still. Lots to think about.

No comments: