Wednesday, December 20, 2006

And we're still baking

The cookies from last week are way gone. Today Evie and I whipped out some oatmeal cookies and started decorating the sugar cookies while Spencer was at school. Then we baked some more gingerbread cookies while Spencer was eating lunch. Sadly, I don't think we'll be able to make another batch of soy nut butter cookies before we go to Ohio, but that's life I guess.

I want to take a moment to say how totally awesome LeapFrog is. I ordered a bunch of stuff, including a LeapPad. When the big box arrived, all the accessories and books were there, but NO LeapPad. I called them in a panic and also sent e-mail. What good would the flashy side dishes be if the main course didn't arrive for Christmas? Within two days the LeapPad was here, no muss, no fuss. They have also replaced a broken toy for me under birthday part time pressure in the past and been able to help me get everything working when I wasn't sure how to make it work. I love these people and I hope they never go out of business.

No comments: