Friday, February 16, 2007

Did I say we were on the mend?

What a crock! Spencer has now been sick for two weeks. The latest is a really gross nose and fevers at night. Evie is perfectly healthy, but still on mega antibiotics for last week's ear infections. I've still got a runny nose and now Alan says he's feeling a bit ill. Will it ever end?

Having three days off from school this week due to the weather didn't really help. Spencer seemed to be feeling better yesterday so we went to the library to blow off some steam. We were there for an hour and a half (possibly a record) and I didn't have ONE SINGLE ARGUMENT from him. Over anything. He was so compliant and polite it was scary. After we got home his temperature got to 101 so now I know why. Sorry library, I didn't mean to share germs.

I would love to take the kids outside, but not only is it frigid, it's boring. It's just ice with a dusting of snow. It's really too sharp to sled and you can't build anything.

No comments: