Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Helping out

Spencer's classroom had no parent helper today, so Evie and I hung around to do the job. Evie was clingy most of the time so I'm not sure how much help I actually was. Another mom came to take over but Evie was painting then and didn't want to leave.

Then we had the 45 minute long "let's get out of here" routine which involves playing on the toys in the "big room" and general pottering around. We agreed to do McDonald's since I didn't get my desperately needed Target shopping done. They weren't really well-behaved in either place, unfortunately.

This evening we went down to the lake to see Granddad's boat. That was fun and the kids got wet by the beach. I should have brought their swim suits.

I'm starting to feel like the kids are sleep deprived. Only time will tell, I guess.

No comments: